Rihanna's Dad wants Attention...Again!

Monday 30 November 2009


“Robyn is going around saying I don’t want to be in touch with her,” Ronald, 56, told Britain’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. Six months after Rihanna's estranged father Ronald Fenty sold interviews about his daughter following her altercation with Chris Brown, Ronald is hoping for reconciliation again. “I leave messages for her but I never hear back. I want nothing more in this world than to see my daughter again and to be part of her life," Ronald told Britain’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. “I speak to my children every day and to have gone so long without speaking to Robyn [Rihanna] is heartbreaking. I am very distressed about it. What makes it all the more sad is our argument was over nothing. I had been on her tour for four weeks and things were fantastic." So what triggered the fall out? “In Chicago I got drunk before a gig — I acted like a jerk. I remember Robyn being really upset and saying‚ ‘Dad, you are going home’. One of her assistants put me on a plane back to Barbados. I have not seen or heard from Robyn since. “I just want to send a message to her to say, ‘I’m sorry and I love you.’ I know, having regained her trust, I let her down badly by getting drunk," he added. Wow Ronald is all about airing their dirty laundry. Rihanna has obviously stayed mum about the argument so don't expect any statement on her behalf. Hope these two patch things up.

0 comments: